Sunday, September 29, 2013

Quick & Easy Strawberry Tarts


Today I have another of my quick and easy tart recipes to show you! I made these a couple of months ago when I was without a computer. These can be put together quick as a wink with only 4 ingredients!
Let me show you how I made these!


Step #1 - Open box of ready made tart shells and place them on a tray.
Step #2 - Make your Strawberry Whipped Cream:

Ingredients:
1 cup heavy cream
1/3 cup sugar
4 tbsp food processed Strawberries plus
extra berries for garnish
(To process berries - Wash them, remove stems and throw them
in the food processor until they become a nice
thick liquid. 

Instructions:
Whip heavy cream to soft peaks. With mixer running slowly add sugar. 
Mix in Strawberries until just combined.

Step #3 - Place Strawberry Whipped Cream into a piping bag (using your tip of choice)
and pipe pretty swirls of the whipped cream in the tart shells.




Step #4 - Slice the extra Strawberries vertically from the top down to make pretty shapes for topping your tarts. Place one Strawberry slice on top of each tart. 

I love how pretty they look with my vintage tablecloth! The cheerful colors complement the tarts! These pretty little bites are easy and yummy and perfect for any Tea or Brunch! And since Strawberries are available year round, you don't have to save this recipe for just the summer! 


Hope you give it a try! Thanks for stopping by!



8 comments:

  1. So simple pretty and perfect - could certainly eat a few right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia!! It's hard to stop eating these at one or two! xo Jina

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful, and so creative to add the strawberry to the cream! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Christina!! They are as delicious as they are pretty! xo Jina

      Delete
  3. they looks really nice! and they're fast too!
    Great job Jina! A big kiss

    if you like to see my creations http://dolcipasticcincucina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura! I can't wait to see your creations! I'll pop by soon!! xo Jina

      Delete
  4. This looks delicious Tina! Happy to see one of your posts :-)

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madelief!! I adore your blog and lovely photos - as my Pinterest boards will show! I'm working on trying to make my photos as lovely as yours! Thanks for your sweet comments! xo Jina

      Delete