Saturday, September 15, 2012

5 Minute Pink Coconut Tarts

Today I bring you another "5 minute tart."   You may remember my five minute chocolate tarts. This recipe is just as easy!
If you love coconut like I do, then you'll love these. All you need to make these tarts are: a box of ready made tart shells (or some pretty shortbread cookies), 2 cups heavy cream, one box Jello Coconut Cream instant pudding & pie filling, some sweetened coconut flakes, and if you want pink tarts then you'll need some pink food gel.               
In a chilled bowl with chilled beaters, beat the heavy cream, jello pudding, and pink color gel until firm peaks. Put mixure into a piping bag, and using any tip you choose (I used Wilton 2D), pipe swirls into or onto your tart shells/cookies. Just make sure that the your tip is large enough to let the pieces of coconut in the mix go through. I tried a different tip at first because I wanted a "ruffled" look, but the mixture wouldn't go through the tip. 
Then, just sprinkle the tarts with some coconut and serve! A lovely addition to any girly function!! Thanks for visiting!!

11 comments:

  1. Oh Yes...we LOVE coconut around here! I don't think these could get any easier! Thank you so much for sharing :)
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so yummy! Great photos too! Thank you so much for sharing I will be trying this one for sure! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I am in love with your blog (and you Pinterest page)! I love high tea parties, vintage goodness and baking. I will start a new job at a bakery this friday :)

    Looking forward to reading more!

    Susie
    evensweeterdreams.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you because you repinned by Cream Girdle Scones on Pinterest! Wow! What a selection of treats you have...your blog is just beautiful, and your Pinterest page is incredible! I've signed up to follow you via RSS and I'm looking forward to keeping up on all your baking! Nice work!! Christina @ Christina's Cucina ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you through Pinterest. What a delicious blog you have. It's a joy scrolling through your photo's and recipes. A source of inspiration!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao Jina ti ho scoperta su Pinterest,piacere di conoscerti abbiamo molto in comune....amo anch'io le tavole da Tè colme di deliziosi pasticcini,le tue ricette sono fenomenali!
    decido di unirmi con immensa simpatia al tuo blog,se vuoi passa a scoprirmi!
    Z&C
    http://zagaraecedro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi.........Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway hosted by Koralee of "Bluebird Notes" Blog for a gift certificate to my new Etsy Shop named: Daisy Pink Wish .....if you have time please check it out....would love to see you enter :)
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  8. My I am drooling over here! You have such an awesome blog. I went to follow, and guess I already was, but I am sorry I have been missing your posts! So happy to be here again.
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and I love that they can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. Everyone needs something quick like this in their entertaining arsenal
    :-).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found you via Pinterest, everything on here looks soooo cute and nomable!

    ReplyDelete