Monday, October 28, 2013

Quick & Easy Autumn Sugar Cookies



Happy Halloween to everyone! My Treat for you is a lovely 
good old fashioned Sugar Cookies, you will love this recipe.
It's quick & easy and it gives you 2 variations - add a bit of
cream cheese if you like your cookies soft, or leave it out
if you like them crunchy. I tried the crunchy variation and
loved it! I used my small cookie scoop to measure out
my dough, then I rolled the balls in some pretty 
Autumn Sprinkles.



These cookies keep well so they would be wonderful to bring 
to a Halloween Party or to give as a gift! They're also really


Today I'm joining Sandy at Rose Chintz Cottage for 
Tea Time Tuesday! Come join us for some lovely
Afternoon Tea Inspiration!

If you want to give the cookies a try just follow the link!
Have a fun Halloween!!




7 comments:

  1. Thank you! My niece will love making these because of all the sprinkles!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have to seed some children over to get some of those sweet cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jina,
    How lovely to have you join me for tea! Your cookies look wonderful and very festive. Thanks so much for sharing with us and enjoy your week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cookies are decorated perfectly for Autumn. I love recipes from King Arthur. Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to find your blog again. I used to drool over all the pretty things you bake but it seemed you didn't post for quite some time. I'll be following with Bloglovin'. The cookies are perfect for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty site you have. I am following you on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete