Monday, June 6, 2011

A Perfect Cupcake Recipe even Marie Antoinette would love!



Today I thought I would show you some cupcakes I recently made for a birthday! After I made them I thought they looked so MARIE ANTOINETTE!! And, of course, I added some Wilton Pink to the batter, just as Marie would have liked! I got this recipe from a wonderful site called Tidy Mom! It's called "Perfect Cupcakes", and they did turn out perfect! You can get the recipe here!  I used the buttercream frosting recipe that was with the cupcake recipe and it was very good as well. After I made the frosting, I divided it in half and colored one half pink and one half teal, then piped it on the cooled cupcakes using Wilton tip #32. To finish, I sprinkled on some Wilton Spring Nonpareils.



They were very yummy!! Great recipe - hope you give it a try!

9 comments:

  1. Jina, now I'm craving these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, Jina! It looks as delicious as your baked goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Edith! They taste as good as they look!!
    Cyndi, I'm so excited to have you as a follower!! Thanks for your sweet comments!!
    Love your blog as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your blog and photos! These cupcakes look so yummy I will have to check out the recipe! Thank you for your sweet email too! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jennifer! That is a real compliment coming from you!! Your shop is GORGEOUS!! It's like a pastel colored candy shop!! So excited to have you as a follower of my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummmmmm....love your baking! You and I are two peas in a pod when it come to baking. xoxoxo HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Koralee!! I love "pretty baking" and your blog keeps me inspired!! LOVE that beautiful turquoise roll up cake with the red geraniums!!! So creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just had to pick my jaw up of the floor. in love and swooning with each post.

    ReplyDelete